Space battles are not for the faint-hearted. Collect your team out of cyborgs, maniacs or sociopaths, infected with alien collective intelligence, and manage not to lose it in the race for resources.
The project is in free open beta.
This is a turn-based space strategy, the action of which takes place in the near future, in the Solar System. Lack of resources forces people to fight among each other: lots of pirates, alliances and clans start their struggle for survival. It's just a total anarchy. The part of the captain goes to you: create ships, equip them with crews, build your base, fight and keep doing things as usual.
- Customization of ships: your ship will depend only on your choice of which modules to collect. You can get either a heavy fighting destroyer or an unarmed cargo ship, or a fast and maneuverable sniper fighter. Everything depends on your imagination.
- The crew of the ship could have crucial importance in battle. And the crew itself can be really ragtag in a way that next to the pedantic neat pilot and a dedicated mechanic hero can sit a klepto gunner, a mentally ill tactician and a communicator suffering from Tourette's syndrome. The choice is yours.
- A battle system that depends entirely on which ship you collected, which crew is in action and which actions you made in each turn. During the battle, anything could happen: from unexpected meteorites to a psychic attack from the enemy.
- Construction and defense of the station. Well, yes. I can't even. Right.
- Space pirates, obviously. Only here you can rob pirate stations, and later while returning to your base with loot, you will probably be robbed by other pirates.
- Space loaders. You’ll get it.