The Beast Inside is a gripping new twist on thriller and survival horror genres, telling a multi-layered story about cryptanalyst discovering a hundred-year-old murder-mystery that not only remains unresolved, but also puts his very life at risk.
Adam, the CIA cryptanalyst, leaves Boston and moves to the country with his wife, Emma. His handlers are afraid they won’t be able to keep him safe there, but Adam believes he needs a peaceful place in the woodland, to take a shot at the military code and alter the course of the Cold War. As it turns out, this area is quite the opposite of a peaceful place...
In the attic Adam finds the hidden diary of Nicolas which, once opened, carries the nightmares of the past right into the present, putting the lives of both Adam and Emma in great danger. How come the mysteries from the Civil War era seem to be connected to what is happening during the Cold War?
Who was Nicolas, the man who lived in that house more than a hundred years ago?
The Beast Inside offers a gripping new twist on thriller and survival horror genres.
Long-buried secrets, personal tragedies, and madness spanning more than a century. Story driven game merging horror and thriller. The Beast Inside seamlessly merges survival horror and thriller, offering gripping new twists in both genres.
- Explore Blackstone, the forgotten domain of Hyde’s lineage. This semi-open world awaits you to discover its true nature.
- Sink in the immersive environment created with photogrammetry technology. Enjoy the realism of a setting achieved by the inclusion of 3D-scanned objects.
- Play as two independent characters living in different centuries. Take their faiths in your hands and unveil how their stories interfere.
- Experience a unique history, solve mysteries on your way, collect the clues, and decide by yourself how this story will end.
- Discover the new levels of horror sharpen by the motion capture technology
- Use your trusted revolver to shoot your way out from even the most lethal scenarios.