Following in the footsteps of Dwarf Fortress and Gnomoria, this game aims to provide the best experience of both worlds. The graphics and accessibility of Gnomoria and the depth and rich content of Dwarf Fortress.
Ingnomia is a sandbox village management game influenced by Dwarf Fortress and Gnomoria, where you help lead a small group of gnomes, who have set out on their own, to thrive into a bustling kingdom!
- Procedurally generated world - Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment - Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Open sandbox gameplay - Play how you want - manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Crafting - Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms - Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
- Magic - Master the arcane arts to find precious minerals, speed up the growing of your crops and burn your enemies in a big ball of fire
- Modding - Big focus on modability with every value and graphic exposed via config files to make modding as easy as possible
Ingnomia uses some of the sprite assets of Gnomoria by permission of Robotronic Games.