A VR/Desktop game where you are a new D-Class personnel in secret SCP Research Site-50 when everything falls apart. Use what you can find as you explore the facility, access logs to learn about the SCP entities in containment, and run for your life from the SCP entities that have escaped.
SCP: Blackout is a Desktop/VR game coming out on Steam in Summer 2019. It is a surreal horror game with a branching narrative. As a new D-Class transferred to Site-50, you must decide what you want to do as you navigate through the facility trying to survive various malicious SCP entities, determining what choices to make, and collecting pieces of the story to truly understand what is going on.
In the story mode, as you play you can listen to Dr. Millar or Dr. Slate, each with their own motives and goals. Each choice and path you make affects the facility and playthrough, leading to many different possible endings. Each time you play, more of the story will be uncovered, and maybe the best choices aren’t the ones so obviously presented.
For quick action an hard-core horror filled fast rounds, you can try the Survival Gamemode, where you are dropped in with the full facility to explore and escape from with smaller story with Dr. Harman.Features:
- VR (Vive and Oculus) OR normal desktop.
- An immersive horror atmosphere.
- Branching narrative with semi-rouge-like features to ensure every play through is different.
- Different story lines resulting in eight different endings.
- Choices that impact the game world itself, rewarding or punishing the player for their actions.
- Over 10 SCP monsters to learn and evade.
- Different back stories on SCPs to collect and learn about through written, audio, and computer logs.
- Secondary story arcs and mysteries to uncover about the site, the true motives of Dr. Slate and Dr. Millar, and more.
- Multiple gamemodes.
- Tons of secrets to uncover and keep you busy and guessing.
The SCP Universe is derived from the SCP Wiki and SCP is licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0. The SCPs in this game are original creations, but available under Creative Commons BY-SA 3.0.