Krita Gemini is a painting application which adjusts to your requirements - giving you a fully featured desktop experience on your PC, and a streamlined touch-friendly sketching interface on your tablet, convertible or big screen! All users will enjoy the range of realistic and experimental brushes.
Krita Gemini is a painting application which adjusts to your requirements - giving you a fully featured desktop experience on your PC, and a streamlined touch-friendly sketching interface on your tablet, convertible or big screen! All users will enjoy the range of realistic and experimental brushes. Professional artists will enjoy the fast, high-quality rendering options and support for various colorspaces and profiles.
This demo showcases just the touch-focused "Sketch" interface. If you're interested in trying the additional features available in the desktop mode, you can download the fully-featured Krita Desktop for free from Krita Studio
Krita Gemini is built upon Krita, the world's foremost open-source painting application. Krita is used by both hobbyists and professional artists in game studios, the VFX industry and design studios. Artists use the uniquely innovative brush engines and the intuitive, fun interface to create concept art, texture and matte paintings, illustrations, storyboards and more.
All the work that goes into Gemini feeds back into the open source project, so by buying Gemini, you are also helping directly to support Krita's development!
Krita Gemini Features
- An adaptive multi-modal interface which works on the desktop, on touchscreens and in Big Picture mode
- Over a dozen different brush engines, supporting pressure sensitivity, tilt, rotation and other features of graphics tablets
- Over a hundred default brushes carefully selected by professional artists
- Customizable brush presets, to create your own incredible brushes
- OpenGL powered canvas with high-bit-depth monitor support and high quality scaling
- Wrap around mode canvas for easily creating and visualizing seamlessly tiled textures
- Pseudo-infinite canvas that can be extended in any direction with a single click, without breaking your workflow
- Filters with real-time preview, a gallery - and you can use almost any filter as an effect layer, for non-destructive modification of all the layers below it
- Powerful layer engine allowing deeply nested and grouped layers
- Vector, clone, external-file and dynamic filter-effect layers
- Perspective-grid tool - set up guides for working on your image
- Multibrushes tool - create complex symmetrical shapes when any brush can be repeated multiple times around a center-point
- Supports a wide range of color models: RGB, CMYK, YCbCr, La*b*, XYZ, Grayscale
- Supports a wide range of 3rd party file formats: ORA (MyPaint), xcf (GIMP), JPEG, PNG, TGA, TIFF, BMP, PPM, PGM, PBM, XBM, SVG, WMF and also some support for PSD.